TRIPP LITE | SMX1000RT2U | SMX1000RT2U
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise. Ideal solution for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks.
The SMX1000RT2U SmartPro 230V 1kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of- sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1000RT2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring six C13 outlets ( four switchable) and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1000RT2U has an internal battery that provides 11.9 minutes of support at half load and 3.6 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings a nd monitor important data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 182V to 278V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering imp roves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software, the SMX1000RT2U enables safe unattended system shut down and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Card permits remote management of the UPS.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 6 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 11.9 min. and full load up to 3.6 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hotp field replacement
- 97% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V noml output over input range of 182V-278V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signalsoltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options NETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s Power Alert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergencyshutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9UAND accessory
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.