- Provides Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise
- Battery Backup and Full Surge Protection
- 27.5 minutes runtime for half load (375W); 11 minutes for full load (750W)
- All six hospital-grade outlets provide surge protection rated to 340 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipmentuns smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- LEDs and Audible Alarms Keep You Aware of Power Status
- Indicator lights on the front of the unit show you when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating n voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions; the alarm’s mute/quiet mode ensures patients are not disturbed
- Saves Your Files, Even When You’re Away
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (included) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via either the DB9 port or USB port
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.