TRIPP LITE | SMX1500SLT | SMX1500SLT
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise. Ideal solution for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks.
The SMX1500SLT SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of -sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1500SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and eight minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level an d battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V-266V (220V), 182V-278V (230V) or 190V-290V (240V) without usi ng battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s downloadable PowerAlert software, the SMX1500 SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Managment Card permits remote management of the UPS.
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 8 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Cold-start capability enab turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable nominal output without using battery power
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 174V-266V (220V), 182V-278V (230V) or 190V-290V (240V)
- EMI/RFI Line ise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status
- Network Management CardsÔmpatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communication Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Telephone/Network Jacks
- Protect against power surges over telephone/DSL or network Ethernet lines
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.