TRIPP LITE | SMX750SLT | SMX750SLT
Tripp Lite’s SMX750SLT intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
Tripp Lite’s SMX750SLT intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 15 minutes hal f load runtime and 5 minutes full load runtime. 750VA/500 watt power handling capability and full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 protected C13 outpu t receptacles total. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and slot for network management card options. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Single line Tel/DSL and network Ethernet li ne surge suppression. Built-in audible alarm and 9 LEDs offer status notification for line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus AVR boost and trim operational status information. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equip ment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, all-black tower housing.
- SMX750SLT line-interactive UPS offers battery derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 750VA/500 watt power handling capability with full-time sine w ave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 15 minutes at half load (325VA/250 watts) and 5 minutes at full load (750VA/500 watts)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain user-selectable 220, 230 or 240V nominal output over an input voltage range of 151 to 290
- Includes 6 C13 output receptacles
- IEC320-C14 input connection acepts a variety of detachable cordsets
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, RELAYIOCARD, SNMPWEBCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- 9 LEDs offer continuous status information of UPS operating parameters and site power quality
- Hot-swappable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Single line Tel/DSL and network Ethernet line sure suppression
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.