This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Sony’s SNC-CH140 is the latest addition to its powerful lineup of network cameras. This dual-stream network HD cameras, supporting H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, delivers excellent picture quality in HD resolution at 30 fps. The SNC-CH140 incorporates Sony’s new Exmor CMOS image sensor. It is specially designed for security applications and includes state-of-the- art image enhancement technologies such as View-DR. This technology incorp orates the latest in Wide-D technology with Visibility Enhancer, and XDNR, allowing these cameras to provide quality HD images, even under the most challenging backlit environments. The SNC-CH140 Fixed Network Camera is the ideal choice for even the mo st demanding surveillance monitoring applications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Superior dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new "Exmor" CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function
- DEPA advanced - intelligent video and audio analytics - trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules. -intelligent motion Detection-Tamper alarm -advanced audio detection
- Power over ethernet (PoE) capability
- CF slot for on-board recording allows streaming of locally stored data using RTP/RTCP protocol for backup purposes or post-recording reviews*3
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)
Network HD Fixed Camera
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.