The SNC-VB770 4K network camera achieves this illumination by using its highly-sensitive 35 mm full-frame Exmor sensor, optimized E mount lenses to maximize the performance of the sensor, and its signal processing engine. This enables the camera to cap ture crisp, clear 4K/30 fps color video with much less noise in extreme low-light conditions.
The new camera enables smooth 4K/30 fps color video in almost pitch-black conditions such as night-time starlight or indoors with a poor lighting source when it is a challenge for the human eye to see the object. Also, the camera captures blur-less images with high-speed electronic shutter so that it gives users ability to track letters (characters), numbers and human facial expression clearly in poorly-lit conditions.
This camera is the first to adopt an E mount FE lens** within our existing network camera line-up. The wide-range of high-quality interchangeable lenses used for consumer digital cameras and professional camcorders gives users the flexibil ity to adjust the viewing angle to fit various environments and applications. It also maximises the benefits of 4K resolution, allowing detailed analysis of specific areas in a scene, together with a wide-area situational overview.
The SNC-VB770 4K net work camera provides smart analytic functions to enable more efficient, cost-effective operation in a wide range of video monitoring applications. Intelligent Tracking plus Multi Tracking can recognize and dynamically track multiple subjects in separat e windows, together with its wide-area situational overview. Intelligent Coding captures selected areas of interest in maximum detail, while reducing bit-rates in the other areas of the image to save network bandwidth. Intelligent Scene Capture automat ically selects the optimum picture settings responding to environments such as weather, time, and lighting conditions to provide optimum picture quality for any scene, day or night.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- E-Mount Lenses to Optimize 4K High Resolution and Performance
- Intelligent Cropping and Tracking
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.