This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- The Sensitive, High Resolution Exmor CMOS Sensor Captures Crisp, Detail-Packed Full HD Video Images
- A Horizontal Viewing Angle of 113 Degree Makes the Camera Ideal for Wide Area Surveillance, Requiring Fewer Camera to Cover the Same Space
- High Quality Imaging is Assured by Sony Unique IPELA ENGINE EX Signal Processing Platform that Combines Powerful Signal Processing with Intelligent Video Analytics Technologies
- Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction Assures Clear Low-Light Images, While Visibility Enhan cer Dynamically Optimizes Brightness and Color Reproduction on a Pixel by Pixel Basis
- Extra Intelligence is Added by DEPA Advanced Analytics with Face Detection that Can Trigger Alarms Based on User-Determined Rule
- Innovative View-DR Technology Achieves a Dynamic Range Equivalent to 90 dB, Capturing Objects Clearly and Adaptively Even with Harsh Backlighting or Sun-Drenched Highlights
- The Camera is Capable of Capturing Clear Images in Very Low Light Conditions-Minimum Illumination of 0.3 lx in Color Mode and 0.3 lx in Black/White Mode
- Electronic Day/Night Function Automatically Switches the Camera Between Day (Color) and Night (Black/White) Modes, Depending on Light Levels
- The In-Built Image Stabilizer Reduces the Effects of Camera Shake or Vibration for Steadier Images with Reduced Blur
- A Choice of Selectable Picture Modes Optimizes Camera Settings for Best Picture Quality in a Wide Range of Applications and Lighting Environment
- Select Constant Bitrate, Variable Bitrate or VBR with Cap Compression Modes for Optimized Recording Quality Depending on IP Network Condition
- Edge Storage Allows Recording of Video Directly to an Optional SD/SDHC Card, Even When a Network Connection Isn’t Available
- The Camera is Powered Using PoE Via a Standard RJ-45 Connector, Simplifying Installation and Eliminating the Need for Additional Power Cable
- This Allows the Lens Unit to be Turned in Pan, Tilt and Rotate Axes for Versatile Camera Angle Adjustment
- E-Varifocal Allows Electronic Zooming and Adjustment of Field of View for Easy, Flexible Installation without Cumbersome Focus Re-Adjustment that Needed with Optical Varifocal Lens
- In Addition to the Camera Supplied Lens, Three Optional Fixed Lenses are also Available with a Horizontal Viewing Angle of 83 Degrees, 51 Degrees and 25 Degrees Respectively to Allow Flexible Field of View Camera Setting
- The Camera is Vandal Resistant with an IK10 Impact Rating, for Protection Against Destructive Behavior
- Securely Access the Camera Using a Smartphone or Table
IEEE 802.3af, UL 2044, JATE, IEC 60950-1, VCCI, FCC, IC, EN 55022/50130-4/55024, AS/NZS CISPR22, KCC, EMC-TR
|Lens Type||FIXED 2.8 MILLIMETER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.