The FuseLite Splice-On Connector enables fast, reliable fusion splicing connectivity for local area networks and offers flexibility for repairs and restoration of connectivity.
Available in SC, LC, FC, and ST Compatible, the FuseLite Connector provides a reliable connectivity option for applications where fusion splicing may be preferred, such as reflectance-sensitive applications. The FuseLite Connector eliminates the need for splice trays and is compatible with leading fusion splicers in the mark et.
In applications where fusion splicing is not required, Corning continues to recommend UniCam High-Performance Connectors, which eliminate the need for capital investments in equipment, or ongoing consumable purchases and installer training. Hand-polished connectors and extremely compact pigtail cassettes for maximum density are also available. Visit www.corning.com/cablesystems or contact Corning Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675 for more information.
- Broad operating temperature range (-40;C to +75;C)
- Utility and flexibility Factory-polished end face
- Consistent optical performance Fusion splice connectivity
- Ideal for reflectance-sensitive applications Splice protection within connector body
- No sice trays required Available in ribbon and 3 mm cable options
- Ideal for cable trunk restoration and repair
Telcordia GR-326-CORE and GR-1081-CORE compliant
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.