Corning Cable Systems Single-Panel Housing (SPH-01P) is a cost-effective housing for storage, protection and termination of optical fiber cables. The SPH-01P accepts standard LANscape Solutions CCH connector panels and offers protection for the fiber cable and connectors for indoor wall-mount installations. This compact unit has a 1.5 in projection from the wall and is designed for use in locations such as building entrance terminals, wiring closets, open office and other controlled environments where space is a premium. The durable black metal housing can be used for splice management, cross-connect, or both for up to 12 fibers and includes a 6-slot, 0.4-in splice holder accommodating up to 12 heat-shrink splices. Top and bottom cable entry grommets are provided for midspan access and environmental sealing, creating an effective solution for customer premises or remote locations.
- Small wall mount housing for pre-term or field term, minimal mounting space required; box-in-a-box
- Metal housing with smooth, black powder coat finish - durability with better label adhesion
- Stackable - Grow capacity without more wall space
- Built in splice tray - Cable and fiber management; protection
- LANscape Solutions - complexity reduction and adapter panel availability