Corning Cable Systems Single-Panel Housing (SPH-01P) is a cost-effective housing for storage, protection and termination of optical fiber cables. The SPH-01P accepts standard LANscape Solutions CCH connector panels and offers protection for the fiber cable and connectors for indoor wall-mount installations. This compact unit has a 1.5 in projection from the wall and is designed for use in locations such as building entrance terminals, wiring closets, open office and other controlled environments where space is a premium. The durable black metal housing can be used for splice management, cross-connect, or both for up to 12 fibers and includes a 6-slot, 0.4-in splice holder accommodating up to 12 heat-shrink splices. Top and bottom cable entry grommets are provided for midspan access and environmental sealing, creating an effective solution for customer premises or remote locations.
- Small wall-mount housing for pre-term or field termMinimal mounting space required; Box-in-a-Box Metal housing with smooth, black powder coat finishDurability with better label adhesion StackableGrow capacity without more wall space Buil t in splice trayCable and fiber management; protection DIN/Hat Rail MountableVersatile mounting options LANscape SolutionsComplexity reduction and adapter panel availability
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.