- Power Distribution Anywhere in Any Medical Facility
- Ideal for stand alone use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Automatic site fault detection protects patients and staff
- Tested to CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and 60950-1-03 Canadian standards
- Patent #7,375,939 & 8,339,759
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets pide consistent power
- 15 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug provides reach to the power source
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- 1410 joules of surge suppression protect against dangerous powespikes
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Built-in 15A resettable circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- LED indicates power is present and surge-protecd
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting slots and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.