Tripp Lite’s SR2POST13 2-Post SmartRack Open Frame Rack is an economical way to accommodate 13U of rack space for 19-inch rackmount applications in limited spaces. Its heavy-duty, aluminum construction can safely support 800 lbs. of rackmount equipment . The black, textured powder coat finish makes it resistant to scratching while giving it a "classic," attractive appearance. The SR2POST13 is easy to install due to a self-squaring design combined with numbered mounting positions and bolt down provisi ons. Only standard hand tools are required for installation (9/16" wrench and 9/16" socket/ratchet). Multiple units can be bolted together side by side for easy expansion or customization as needed. The SR2POST13 2-Post SmartRack Open Frame Rack has be en approved by EIA-310-D, IEC 60297-3-100, DIN 41494 and RoHS, and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Numbered mounting positions
- Supports 800lbs of rackmount equipment
- Textured powder coat finish
- Heavy Duty Aluminum construction
- 12-24 threaded and numbered mounting positions
- Bolt down provisions
- Self squaring design
- Black finish
- Easy assembly
Heavy Duty Aluminum construction
Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.