SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission- critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-E compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data ce nter baying applications. Plexiglass front door, vented back door and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that k eep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.
- Secures and Organizes Important Equipment
- Perfect for network closets, server rooms, data centers and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and organized
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 42U of space
- Maimum stationary load capacity of 3000 lb.
- Maximum rolling load capacity of 2250 lb.
- Doors and side panels lock securely
- Vented rear and top panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window
- Lets younitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
- Convenient Access to Components and Cabling
- Integrated cable management system helps to eliminate unnecessary airflow obsction and keep the cabinet more organized
- Removable, split side panels provide easy access for inspection and maintenance
- Split rear door reduces clearance requirements for service access, allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Top portsand open bottom allow cable routing through the cabinet
- Top panel removes toollessly to provide access without disconnecting cables
- Ships Partially Assembled for Quick Deployment
- Preinstalled casters enable the enclosure to be easily maneuvered to desred location
- Removable levelers adjust to stabilize the rack on uneven surfaces
- Easy Equipment Installation
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4 in. increments to house equipment up to 37 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily - unscrew them, slide them to dered depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- 0U mounting slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
- Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physi equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Product Group: Racks
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.