Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL12K is a next-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant, which complies with EPA standards fo r 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. It contains zero, ozone depleting R22 refrigerant that has been banned by the EPA for new equipment manufactured after January 1, 2010. The SRCOOL12K has a built-in evaporator that expels the condensed wate r through the exhaust duct, so there is no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 120V, 60 Hz SRCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environment s, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach. The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room tempera tures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room. SRCOOL12K comes eq uipped with an auto-restart feature that retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored. The SRCOOL12K meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended start-up and shutdown. Controls and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
- Portable, High-Capacity Cooling Power
- Produces 18,000 BTU/h (5.275 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable, rack-width chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Filters and dehumidfies air to enhance equipment performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Efficient close-coupled cooling reduces energy use and operating costs
- Convenient Operation
- Adjustable louvers support ea cooling applications
- Flexible output duct aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Easy-to-read control pnel with digital display and diagnostic LEDs for local management
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Optional SRCOOLNET2 accessory (sold separately) allows remote monitoring of tempeatures, alerts, logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
- SRCOOLNET2 includes ENVIROSENSE remote sensor, which monitors temperature and humidity up to 12 ft. away
- Easy to Install
- Rolls into place on built-in castersÔits into 2 x 2 ft. section of floor space
- 6.5 ft. power cord with NEMA L6-20P plug connects to standard 208/240V 20A AC outlet
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or professional maintenance required
- Built-in evaporator expels condensation throgh exhaust tube - no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Exhaust kit removes hot air from room through drop ceiling, window or return duct
- Includes all parts required for setup
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.