The SRCOOLNET adds remote SNMP monitoring and management capabilities to the updated SRCOOL12K and SRXCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Units. The SRCOOLNET includes the Envirosense temperature and humidity module and mounting hardware for easy install ation. The unit provides the ability to remotely adjust fan speed, cooling temperature, and dehumidification modes. The included EnviroSense module can be used instead of the temperature sensor within the SR(X)COOL12K to monitor ambient conditions and to control the temperature set point of the SR(X)COOL12K. This helps ensure that supply air to important equipment is at or below a target temperature in cases where SR(X)COOL12K is indirectly supplying cold air to that equipment. The included AC power adapter supports 100-240V worldwide voltage capability with either the NEMA 1-15R or CEE7 SCHUKO snap-in plug adapters.
- Turns the SRCOOL12K and SRXCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Units into managed devices on the network using SNMP network management platform or a web browser
- Included ENVIROSENSE module provides remote monitoring of temperature and humidity
- Included PowerAlert Software provides a single interface for both the SRCOOL12K/SRXCOOL12K and the ENVIROSENSE module
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.