Tripp Lite’s SRW15US Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is the ideal storage solution for standard rackmount equipment in applications with limited floor space. Constructed with a hinged wall mounting bracket and a sturdy steel frame, it can accommodate up to 225 lbs. of equipment in 15U of rack space. Four adjustable vertical mounting rails with square holes accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment. To allow easy access to rackmounted equipment, the enclosure cabinet is hinged to swing away f rom the wall mounting bracket. The SRW15US also features perforated lockable side panels and front door, assuring generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. The front door is reversible and the side panels are removable for easy access to equ ipment. The top and bottom panels of the enclosure include convenient cable routing ports.
Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment and cable access
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 15U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180 before mounting to openeversible doors left or right
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow ble routing through top and bottom
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for stanrd wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easyreference
- Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Ventilated front door and side panels for increased airflow
500lb weight capacity
|Rail Style||SQUARE-PUNCHED AND TAPPED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.