These UL listed, multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range o applications both indoors and outdoors (SS2xx7 models only without a cover, all other models require a weatherproo cover or outdoor use). They incorporate a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to prevent accidental activations. A number o standard models are available or custom units can be created to meet speciic needs. There are six colour options, ten button activation choices, and the option o standard or custom text in any language.
Because o their superior, patented design combined with quality construction throughout, you can expect outstanding perormance or years to come. Protect the switches with an STI protective cover, which carry a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use, one year on electro mechanical and electronic components. or indoor applications, you can order your Stopper Station with a pre-alarm cover to help prevent malicious and accidental activation.
- Multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Station housing moulded of tough polycarbonate.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Push buttons are ADA Compliant (excludes ?3" key switch button).
- New dual mt can fit industry standard UK, EMEA and USA flush mount electrical boxes.
- All models are supplied with a 12mm worldwide mounting plate/ spacer as standard.
- Various mounting options for US flush, worldwide flush and worldwide surface mounting.
- 5VAflammability rating on backplate and spacer.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40F to 250F).
- Polycarbonate complies with FDA regulations for food contact applications.
- Colour choices: red, green, yellow, white, orage or blue.
- Standard or custom text option.
- Custom text in any language.
- Protect with STI indoor/outdoor protective covers.
|Circuit State||DOUBLE THROW (SELECT NO OR NC)|
|Mounting||SINGLE-GANG ELECTRICAL BOX|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC PUSHBUTTON SWITCH|
|Switch Type||SINGLE-POLE, SINGLE THROW|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.