Vandal-resistant stainless steel prison visitation or direct connect flush mount panel telephone. Units are designed to talk one to one with another unit. Equipped with a 32" armored cord handset, handset cradle, and CEECO 4" mounting electrical box. Always "on" operation. Talk battery or power system required for operation and are sold separately.
This series provides reliable emergency and courtesy communication for prison visitation areas, hospitals, banks, casino, dormitories, control rooms, sallyports, gates, entryways and more.
- Accessories and Power Sources
- Part # 350-250: Power supply interface for the SSP-350-X (one per pair)
- Part # 350-253: 3-Way power supply interface for 3 units
- Part # 350-225: Surface mount power supply for the SSP-350-X (power for up to 6 pairs or 12 nits) Input 100-240 V AC, 2A, 50/60 HZ. Output +15 V DC, 4A Dimensions: 6.25" L x 3 7/8" W x 1 3/4" D
- Part # 350-220: Manual ring-down circuit with power supply for one set of two phones to direct connect to each other
- Part # 350-300: Visitation Control System complete with 350-250 15 V DC 4A power supply; Insulated screw terminals for 32 units (16 pair); Audio balancing components all mounted on 19’ by 10.5" mounting board for rack or wall mount. Mounting hardware included; completely pre-wired. (Requires AC power)
- Part # 350-300R: Visitation Control System complete with 350-250 15 V DC 4A power supply; Insulated screw terminals for adding Recording capability to all pairs of devices added to system; Audio balancing components all mounted for rack or wall mounted. Mounting hardware included and completely pre-wired. (Requires AC power)
- Part # 301-064 Security Tool (Required for installation)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.