CEECO | SSP-511-D2
Vandal-resistant, Stainless Steel, Hands-free Panel Speakerphone with Push Button Automatic Dialer That Will Dial a Second Number If Called Party Doesn’t Answer. May Be Flush Mounted or Installed Into HOB or WPP Housing
The CEECO Model SSP-511-D2 hands free telephone is a sturdy, vandal-resistant, stainless steel speakerphone. Instead of a hookswitch and handset, the telephone has a press to start/press to stop CALL button for the initiation andtermination of phone calls. Manual volume control is also provided insidethe telephone on the PC board. The telephone provides an optional second-number auto-dial feature. This allows a second number to be automatically dialed, when no answer is received on the first auto-dial number. The phone can be programmed to select the number of unanswered rings (1-9), after which it will automatically release the second auto-dial number. The telephone also has an optional ADA feature which causes the LED to illuminate RED during off-hook and dialing conditions and turn GREEN after answer. The microphone is muted during periods of dial tone to deter the use of hand-held dialers to make fraudulent calls. Incoming calls may be allowed or blocked and an automatic call disconnect may be selected (1-9 minutes) depending on the programming. These durable speakerphones fit in both the WPP (weatherproof) and HOB (open enclosure) housing or can be flush mounted into a customer designed mount.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 7 1/6"W x 11 1/4"H x 4 1/4"D (with handset on hook)
- Weight 5 lbs
- Tamper Resistant Security Hardware
- Puncture and Weather Proof Speaker)
- Optional ADA features available
- Can be mounted in an HOB (Open enclosure) or a WPP (Weatherproof) Housing
- Line Powered
- Requires 301-064 Security Tool for Installation
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.