Reliable stainless steel low power consumption handsfree panel speakerphone with pushbutton that will automatically dial a preprogrammed number from 1-11 digits and red LED light to indicate phone is activated. Press button to disconnect call. Telephone can be programmed to cancel calls after 1, 3, or 5 minutes or no call time-out. Equipped with a black push button, tamper resistant security screws and weatherproof, puncture resistant speaker and microphone. Optional 371-011 mounting box, 371-012 frame available.
This series provide reliable communication for elevators, kiosks, ATM, customer service, terminals and more!
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-ADA features) Red/green LED call progress indication light, Braille emergency plate, with a red push button
- (-AA) Auto Answer
- (-VA) Voice Announment
- (-RP) Remote Programming
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual ring indication
- Additional Parts Available:
- Part # 371-014: 5 foot industrial strength magnetic coiled cord replacement handset
- Part # 371-011: Moung box that requires part # 371-012 frame
- - Dimensions: 7"W x 10"H x 3"D
- Part # 371-012 mounting box frame that is required with the purchase of part # 370-011
- - Dimensions: 9.56" W x 11.54"H
- Part # 371-009 Mounting bracket for 371/373 Series telephes. (Two brackets are required for installation)
- Part # 301-037 Security Tool (Required for installation)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.