Strong and compact small stainless steel surface mount wall telephone with a keypad for standard dialing. Phone is constructed with a marine quality chrome tone dial and mechanical hookswitch, ID window or optional volume control button with background noise reduction, 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset with internal steel lanyard and swivel, which is anchored into the housing, tamper resistant security screws, and steel mounting backplate for easy installation. For the toughest environments shorter handset lengths are available in 10, 12, and 18 inch lengths.
Reliable communication for your Emergency, Security, and Courtesy needs at Prisons, Mental Hospitals, Colleges, Airports, banks and more.
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-M) Completely sealed magnetic hookswitch (No Moving Parts)
- (-IVC) Push button volume control with background noise reduction
- (-BK) Braille Keypa(-ACH**) Varies armored cord from length 12" to 72"
- - Example: -ACH12: 12" armored cord
- (-CCH*) Industrial Strength Coiled Cord available 5’ 10’ & 15’ (feet)
- - Example: -CCH5: 5’ long
- (-ACHW) White handset or (-ACHR) Red handset
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Inator Light added to the front panel for visual ring indication
- (-RIS) Blue Ring Indicator Strobe Light added to the top of phone housing (Requires external AC power)
- Part # 301-037 Security Tool (Required for installation)