Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental alse ire alarms. The Stopper II is a unique device which has helped prevent alse ire alarms around the world or more than 30 years, without restricting legitimate operation o devices such as ire alarm break glass call points. It is ideal or schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat o alse ire alarms.
The Stopper II consists o a clear, tamperproo, tough polycarbonate cover and ra me that retroits over the break glass call point. When lited to gain access to the break glass, its optional battery powered integral sounder emits a piercing 95 dB or 105 dB (at 1 metre). Immediate attention is drawn to the area and the prankster will either run or be caught.
- Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false fire alarms without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mounted appliations.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Available with or without a 95 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.