TRIPP LITE | SU3000RTXL3UN | SU3000RTXL3UN
SmartOnline 120V 3kVA 2.4kW Double-Conversion UPS, 3U Rack/Tower, Extended Run, Pre-installed Network Management Card, USB, DB9 Serial
- Tripp Lite SU3000RTXL3UN 3000VA / 3kVA / 2400W on-line, double-conversion 3U rackmount UPS
- Selectable 110/120V output (120V factory preset)
- NEMA L5-30P input, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R, 4 5-15R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- Two switched 4-outlet load banks support remotereboot or programmable load shedding options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time in double conversion mode
- Economy mode option offers enhanced efficiency operation, reduced power consumption and lower BTU emissions
- 14 minutes untime at 50% load (1200W) and 5 minutes at 100% load (2400W) with internal batteries BP72V15-2U
- (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs available (some configurations require Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- LED Display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter status and output power availability
- Audible larm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel
- 4 post installation hardware included, Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post rack installation
- Single line TEL / Network surge suppression
- Electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fult conditions
- Built-in USB, RS-232, contact-closure and pre-installed Network Management Card interface
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial pors enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.