TRIPP LITE | SU40KMBPKX | SU40KMBPKX
3 Breaker Maintenance Bypass Panel for SVT30KX, SVX30_, S3M30KX, SU40KX
Wallmount 3 breaker manual bypass panel with Kirk Key interlock system isolates the UPS from connected loads for maintenance with no loss of network availability. 80A breaker with KAIC rating of 14. Key included.Compatible with Tripp Lite SVT30KX, SVX2 0K_, S3M30KX, S3M30KX-NIBandSU40KX
Wallmount 3 breaker manual bypass panel with Kirk Key interlock system
Isolates the UPS from connected loads for maintenance with no loss of network availability
80A breaker with KAIC rating of 14
mpatible with Tripp Lite SVT30KX, SVX20K_, S3M30KX, S3M30KX-NIBandSU40KX
- Wallmount manual bypass panel isolates UPS from connected loads for maintenance with no loss of network availability
- Includes Kirk-Key interlock system enhances system reliability
- 3 built-in circuit breakers, heavy duty buswork
- Compatible with selet Tripp Lite 3 phase UPS systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.