Hellermann Tyton manufactures a full line of high quality cable ties in a variety of styles, sizes, materials, and colors. Hellermann Tyton cable ties are engineered and manufactured for maximum performance and quality. Used in the solar industry and o ther applications, HellermannTyton offers cable ties made of UV stabilized PA66UV material. This material provides additional protection against UV radiation for long-term outdoor use and is available in various styles, tensile strengths, and bundle di ameters. T-Series Cable Ties feature inside serrations to provide a positive hold on wire and cable bundles. The head design guarantees high tensile strength and a low insertion force. The bent tail design allows quick and simple installations by hand. For high-volume applications, tensioning tools are available to ensure consistent and safe installation.
Used to bundle and secure wire and cable.
- UV stabilized cable ties contain an inhibitor which prolongs the life of the tie in UV exposures.
- Inside serrations allow for strong grip on cables and wire bundles.
- Head design provides high tensile strength with very low insertion force.
- Bent tail esures a quick and simple installation.
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.