AEM INTERNATIONAL US LTD | TESTPRO CV100-K30
The TestPro CV100-K30 validation test kit is designed for those looking for an edge in smart building deployment and support. The K30 supports 802.3 af/at/bt loaded PoE validation, Multi-gig link qualification 1, 2.5, 5, 10G Ethernet and more.
The TestPro CV100-K30 validation test kit is designed for those looking for an edge in smart building deployment and support. The K30 uniquely supports 802.3 af/at/bt loaded PoE validation to 90W. The K30 also provides Multi-gig link qualification fo r high performance Ethernet standards including 1, 2.5, 5, 10G. End-to-end SNR measurement provides a quick and objective assessment of link performance under network load conditions to ensure the cabling link will support the desired network rate. T he TestPro CV100 is modular in design and supports cabling certification as needs expand.
- Pair of TestPro CV100 modular mainframe
- Pair of TP-AD-NETCABLE Multi-gig and PoE adapters
- 802.3 af/at/bt 90W loaded testing and power injection
- 1, 2.5, 5, 10GBASE-T link qualification
- End-to-end signal to noise ratio (SNR) measurement
- Wiremap includ distance to fault (TDR)
- Resistance unbalanced measurements
- Test data pro PC software for results management and report generation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.