Clarity 10G TracJack, ETL tested as part of 100-meter 10 Gig channel solution. Front-loading and front removable. Universal T568A/B wiring label and tapered wiring towers simplify termination. Center tuned with synchronized reactance to Clarity 10G patch cords for optimum performance with minimized internal and alien crosstalk
- ETL Tested as part of 100 meter 10 Gig channel: Supports 10G applications for full 100 meters.
- Meets Category 6A component standard: Ensures standards compliance.
- Center tuned synchronized reactance design: Transparent interface with Clarity 10G cords.
- Easy lace IDC housing: Reduces wiring time.
- Easy to follow universal wiring label: Quick and user-friendly, eliminates confusion.
- Front removable: Less intrusive access for adds, moves, changes Standard TracJack footprint: Fits in all TracJack faceplates and housings.
- Icon compatible, 10G Marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.