The main offering in installation kits is the UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit (TKT-UNICAM-PFC). This is a carefully designed tool kit that virtually eliminates human variability from the installation process. The TKT-UNICAM-PFC includes a lightweight, handheld installation tool with an immediate go/no-go feedback signal to provide unmistakable confirmation of a successful termination. The kit's high-performance cleaver has an integrated fiber scrap bin and a dual clamp precision hold for the field fiber, with a diamond blade to achieve a superior cleave. It can be used with multimode or single-mode LC, SC, ST Compatible UniCam Connectors (standard- and high-performance) and is required to achieve high-performance specifications for UniCam High-Performance Single-Mode Connectors.
Corning Cable Systems offers several tool kits for installation of UniCam Connectors for data centers, fiber-to-the-desk applications and for local area networks, including main cross-connects, telecommunications rooms and enclosures.
Preparing the UniCam High-Performance Installation Tool for Termination
- Terminates single-mode and multimode fibersVarious installation options Convenient carrying caseMinimizes setup and teardown time Visual feedback signal (TKT-UNICAM-PFC)Termination confirmation UniCam Connector Flat Cleaver (FBC-007)Superior cleave performance
Compatibility: LC, SC and ST Compatible
Product Type (FOJP): Connector Tools and Tool Kits
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 25x35x9 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 10x14x3.5 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||TOOL KIT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.