CMP Type TMCX Cable Connector suitable for use with Corrugated Interlocked & Continuously Welded Metal Clad (Type MC or MC-HL) or TECK armored and armored & jacketed cables in ordinary, wet & hazardous locations including Class I Division 1 & 2 install ations. All CMP Cable Connectors are EMC Tested.
- The cable connector provides a Compound Barrier Seal around the conductors, mechanical retention and electrical continuity via the armor termination and an environmental seal on the cable outer jacket.
- In addition this cable connector also offers Class I Zone 1 and Ex d IIC (CSA) certification. The reusable compression spring feature providing both
- Certified to CSA, ATEX (EN) & IECEx Standards.
- CMP renowned displacement seal provides NEMA 4X and IP66 levels of ingress protection.
- Additional integral Deluge Proof seal for extra protection in extremely harsh offshore and onshore environments.
- Independent sealing and armor clamping
- True 360 grounding
- Superior pull out prevention
- Compact slim profile
- Reduced installation time
- Widest cable acceptance range
- Supplied complete with epoxy sealing compound
- Disconnectable design
- Metric option available
CMP TMCX (single outer seal & inner compound seal) cCSAus CL 1 Division 1 ABCD, CL 1 Zone 1, Exd IIC. For type MC continuous & interlocked armor cables; cable types MC-HL, continuously welded corrugated aluminum, or interlocked aluminum or steel armor or Teck cable.
|Armored/Unarmored||FOR USE WITH ARMORED CABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.