1000BASE-LX 1310NM LC 10KM
- Extend Network Distance
- Bridge legacy 10/100 devices to a Gigabit backbone
- Auto-Negotiation (copper and fiber ports)
- Switch Selectable Speeds (UTP) when Auto-Negotiation is off
- AutoCrossAutomatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass ThroughLink Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Remote Fault Detect
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft.]
Fiber Optic Connector Specs.Multimode: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm Link Budget: 7.00 dB
Single-mode.Power: External AC/DC required: 12V DC, 1.25 A, unregulated, standard
Single-mode.Regulatory Compliance: CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, FCC Class A, CE Mark
Single-mode.Sgfeb1029-120: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -21.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 13.00 dB
Single-mode.Sgfeb1035-120: Min TX PWR: 0.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 5.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -27.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 27.00 dB
Filtering Address: 8K MAC Addresses
Max Frame Size: 802.3ac taed: 1628 bytes untagged: 1632 bytes
Single-mode.Sgfeb1017-120: Min TX PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -23.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 20.00 dB
Single-mode.Shipping Weight: 2 lb. [0.9 kg]
Single-mode.Sgfeb1029-122: Min X PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -23.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 20.00 dB
Single-mode.Sgfeb1014-120: Min TX PWR: -13.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 7.00 dB
Single-mode.Dip Switches: Switch 1: TX - Enable/Disable Auto-Negotiation Switch 2: TX - Force 10Mbs or 100Mbs with Switch 1 off Switch 3: TX - Force Half or Full duplex with Switch 1 off Switch 4: Enable/Disable LPT Switch 5: not used Switch 6: not used
Sing le-mode.Status Leds: PWR: ON green = Power applied to card TP (Duplex/Link/Activity): Orange: ON = Half-duplex Link
BLINK = Activity
Green: ON = Full-duplex Link
BLINK = Activity TP (10Mbs/100Mbs/1000Mbs): Off = 10Mbs
Orange = 100Mbs
Green = 10bs LACT (Fiber Link/Activity): Green: ON = Link
BLINK = Activity
Single-mode.Power Consumption: 4.8 watts
Single-mode.Sgfeb1029-121: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -21.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 13.00 dB
Sile-mode.Safety Compliance: Wall Mount Power Supply: UL Listed & CSA certified
Single-mode.Sgfeb1015-120: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 15.00 dB
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125 m: 220 m/722 ft.
50/125 m: 550 m/1804 ft.]
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps Fiber: 1000 Mbps
Single-mode.Dimensions: Width: 3.25" [82 mm] Depth: 4.8" [122 mm] Height: 1.0" [25 mm]
Single-mode.Environment: 0 50C operating, -40
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASE-LX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.