1000BASE-LX 1550NM LC 80KM
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u)Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Link Pass ThroughLink Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Extended multimode SX capability(up to 2 km 62.5/125 m fiber)
- Automatic Link RestorationTransition Networks’s converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
Port One: 1000BASE-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125 m: 220 m/722 ft.
50/125 m: 550 m/1804 ft.]
Single-mode.Power: External AC/DC included
12V DC, 0.5 A unregulated
Single-mode.Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. [0.9 kg]
Se-mode.Status Leds: PWR (Power): Lit for normal operation LKS (Single-mode Fiber Link): ON = Fiber Link LKM (Multimode Fiber Link): ON = Fiber Link ACT (Activity): Blinking = data reception on either fiber link
Single-mode.Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
Single-mode.Safety Compliance: Wall Mount Power Supply: UL Listed and CSA certified
Port Two: 1000BASE-LX 1310nm TX/1550nm RX single fiber single-mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi.]
Single-mode.Dimensions: Width: 3.25" [82 mm] Depth: 4.8" [120 mm] Height: .0" [25 mm]
Single-mode.Environment: 0 50C operating, 5% 95% humidity non-condensing, 0 10,000 ft. altitude
Single-mode.Switches: Switch 1: Fiber Auto-Negotiation on/off Switch 2: Link Pass Through on/off Switch 3&4: Pause configuration determined by combined setting
Multimode.Sfmff1324-280: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 7.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1314-280: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 10.50 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1315-280: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -24.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 19.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1329-286: Min TX PWR: -2.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -26.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 24.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1329-281: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -21.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 13.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1329-282: Min TX PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -23.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 20.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1317-280: Min TX PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -24.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 21.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1335-280: Min TX PWR: 0.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 5.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -27.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 27.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1329-283: Min TX PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -23.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 20.00 dB
Single-mode.Sfmff1329-287: Min TX PWR: -2.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -26.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 24.00 dB
Multimode.Sfmff1314-280 & Sfmff1315-280 & Sfmff1317-280 & Sfmff1324-280 & Sfmff1329-280 & Sfmff1329-281 & Sfmff13
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE Std. 802.3(tm) Single-mode.
Regulatory Compliance: EN55024 CISPR22/EN55022 Class A FCC Class A CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASE-LX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.