TRENDNET | TPL-407E2K
Powerline Nano Adapter Kit With Built-In Outlet, 2 - 68 MHz, 100 - 250 Volt AC, 50 - 60 Hz, Upto 200 Mbps (Full Duplex mode), Includes (2) TPL-407E, Quick Installation Guide, CD-ROM (Utility & User’s Guide), (2) Network Cables (5 ft)
The powerline 500 AV nano adapter kit with built-In outlet, model TPL-407E2K, uses existing electrical lines to create a high speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network And plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. The compact form factor saves space And offers an additional electrical outlet, built into the front of the housing to power computers And other devices. A noise filter maintains optimum connection speeds when dev ices such as computers, televisions And gaming consoles create electrical background noise.
- Includes two TPL-407E adapters
- Networking with electrical outlets
- Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket
- Compact form factor saves space
- Up to 80% power savings
- High speed networking over an existing electrical system
- 1 x built-inctrical power socket, 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX ethernet port
- Adapters automatically connect using an encrypted powerline signal
- One-touch sync button changes encryption keys
- Three LED indicators, power: on/off, powerline connection: green (best), ambr (better), red (good), off (no connection), ethernet connection: solid (connection), blinking (activity), off (no connection)
- Advanced electrical noise filter boosts performance
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music And more At faster data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption
- Support for IPv6
- Supports up to 16 IGMP based IPTV streams, Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by up to 80%, neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks, optional managemen utility compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
Compliant with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards, HomePlug AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.