TruVision HD-TVI Dome Cameras from Interlogix deliver costeffective surveillance with 5MPx resolution HD-TVI technology over existing coaxial cable. With quick and easy installation, HD-TVI Dome Cameras are ideal for new or existing projects and can h elp users stay within budget constraints without compromising security needs.
The dome cameras are IP67 rated for outdoor installations and IK10 impact resistant.
These cameras are specifically designed for use with TruVision HD-TVI DVRs that suppo 3MPx or higher resolution HD-TVI cameras. There is no limitation for 3MPx resolution cameras (up to max channels). Support for the 5MPx resolution is limited to specific BNC ports, based on the recorder. Refer to the TruVision HD-TVI recorder guidelin es for more details. Please note that the first generation TruVision HD-TVI DVRs will not support these cameras.
5MPx cameras must be used with TruVision HD-TVI DVRs that support 3MPx or higher resolution HD-TVI cameras. A maximum number of 5MPx cameras can be supported per TVI recorder, and 5MPx cameras are only supported on specific ports of the recorder.
- Compatible Form Factors for Truvision Mini Dome and Wedge Cameras
- Rugged Construction
- Gray Color to Match Truvision Domes
- Integrated Cable Management
- Back Boxes for a Variety of Applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.