The TX1152FM is a compact, high output dedicated floor monitor for use on small to medium-sized stages where high quality vocal and instrument applications are required in a lightweight package. The TX1152FM enclosure utilizes Signal Synchronized Trans ducers (patent pending), a design that aligns the woofer and compression driver by locating them on separate baffles, and integrates a low distortion port between the baffles. This offers tremendous advantages over traditional flat baffle construction: the acoustic centers of the woofer and compression driver are closer together, synchronizing arrival time; the voice coils of the compression driver and woofer are in the same plane, achieving linear phase response; and the size of both baffles are sm aller than a single baffle; resulting in a smaller footprint. The TX1152FM utilizes the DH3, a high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90º x 50º horn. The SMX2151 15" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure and shorting ring for ultra low distortion. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and has a built in protection circuit for long term reliability. The combination of the transducers, en closure, and crossover result in a compact floor monitor that is capable of very high output levels levels before feedback. The TX1152FM has a variety of features that make it suited as a dedicated floor monitor. The internally braced enclosure is cons tructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoatTM for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong and dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four way handles allow for gripping the TX1152FM i n a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors is located on the rear of the enclosure, which keeps the connectors hidden and away from the performers on stage.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Two-way, high-output design
- Vented LF enclosure
- Neutrik Speakon paralleled pass-through connectors
- Two integrated handles
- Ideal for small-to-medium stages
- Signal Synchronized Transducers for woofer/tweeter alignment
- Ultra low-distortion SMX2151 woowith fully symmetric drive
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- Constant-directivity 90º H x 50º V horn
- Integrated 24 dB/octave crossover with HF protection
- 100 dB sensitivity, 133 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 eak
- Black EVCoat finish
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.