The TX2152 from Electro-Voice is a high power, very high sensitivity, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in applications that require high SPL while maintaining a smooth response. When combined with the TX2181 subwoofer, the TX2152 is capable of serving as the main PA for small to medium sized live sound venues and nightclubs with extended LF response. The TX2152 utilizes the ND2, a high output 2-inch titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 60º x 40º horn. This combinat ion results in excellent pattern control in medium throw applications. Dual SMX2151 15-inch woofers have FEA optimized magnet structures and shorting rings for ultra low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses very steep 36 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and a protection circuit for long term reliability. The TX2152 has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The internally braced, trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Fou r way handles allow for gripping the TX2152 in a variety of positions. Six (6) M8 or six (6) 3/8-inch threaded points allow a single TX2152 to be suspended in a various positions in fixed installation applications. The recessed input panel with dual NL 4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. The TX2152 is the same width and height as the TX2181, providing a single column appearance when stacked, and uses the minimum amount of space when st ored or transported.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Very high SPL with smooth response
- Ideal as mains for small-to-medium clubs
- Excellent pattern control for medium throw use
- Dual SMX2151 woofers with fully symmetric drive
- 2-inch ND2 neodymium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant-directivity 60º 0º horn
- Advanced 6th-order crossover with HF protection
- 103 dB sensitivity, 139 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 1000 W continuous, 4000 W peak
- Internally braced trapezoidal plywood/MDF enclosure
- Six 3/8-inch threaded suspension points
- Black EVCoat fh
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.