Tripp Lite’s USB 2.0 to SATA / IDE Adapter allows individual or simultaneous connection to either a Serial ATA or IDE drive (2.5" / 3.5" / 5.25"). You can also transfer data between a SATA and an IDE drive over the adapter. It provides a convenient, efficient way to format hard drives or transfer files without having to install them first. With the U238-000-1, any SATA or IDE drive can be conveniently turned into an external USB 2.0 storage drive. PC Clone EX Lite software is included to allow you to quickly backup and restore files. The backup button on the unit allows for quick backup of your files with the press of a button. PC Clone Ex Lite is compatible with Windows. The U238-000-1 is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport specification
- USB 2.0 and SATA 1.0a Compliant
- Operates with one IDE and one SATA drive simultaneously
- Supports Plug-n-Play
- USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport specification
- 40-pin and 44-pin IDE connectors, and a 22-Pin SATA Data + Power connector
- Compatibwith 2.5" / 3.5" / 5.25" SATA and IDE drives
- Includes J-Micron backup and restore software, and features a button for one touch backup
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
Plug-and-play/hot-swappable allows you to add or remove a device at any time
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.