Tripp Lite’s U336-002-GBW USB 3.0 to Dual Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows you to quickly add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to your computer through a single USB 3.0 port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. Connect bot h ports to the same network, or a separate network to each port. Ideal for network administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems. Can also be used as a 2-port network switch; one port connects a computer to a network and a second p ort shares a network connection with another computer. The adapter’s compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true Gigabit network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and USB bus-powered, requiring no external power adapter .
Compliant with IEEE 802.3i (10BASE-T Ethernet), 802.3u (100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet), 802.3ab (1000BASE-T GbE) and IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standards
- Add two Gigabit Ethernet ports via the USB 3.0 port on your Chromebook, laptop, or other computer
- Connect both ports to the same network, or a separate network to each port
- Can be used as a 2-port network switch; one port connects a computer to a network and a second port shares a network connection with another computer
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3i (10BASE-T Ethernet), 802.3u (100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet), 802.3ab (1000BASE-T GbE) and IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standards
- Supports full-duplex with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large segment offload (LSO) to reduce CPU loading
- Suspend mode and remote wakeup is supported via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 4K
- Supports VLAN tagging
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- Features a Micro-USB port for connecting to a power source when your computer or laptop is powered off
Can be used as a 2-port network switch; one port connects a computer to a network and a second port shares a network connection with another computer
Backward compatible to previous USB generations
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.