These little isolators pack a powerful punch against electrical noise, surges and spikes - up to 4kV isolation. Protect expensive PCs and equipment from damaging electrical storms, power surges and other high EMI/RFI disturbances. This isolation barrier eliminates ground loops which are disruptive in measurement applications. Model UH401 and UH401SL provide 4 kV Isolation and are UL 60601-1 recognized, which makes them appropriate for use with medical equipment. UH401-2KV and UH401SL-2KV provide 2 kV Isolation.
All models are USB bus powered and provide up to 100mA of current to attached downstream devices when they are attached to a full power (500 mA) USB host port.
They comply with the USB 1.1 standard and transfer data at either 12 Mbps or 1.5 Mbps. These data rates are preconfigured at the factory. You should select a model that is appropriate for your USB peripheral (low speed or full speed). Four models are available to choose from.
Select a low speed version, UH401SL or UH401SL-2KV if you are using a low speed device. Low Speed devices are typically human interface devices such as a mouse or keyboard. Use the full speed version, UH401 or UH401-2KV for full speed USB device.
These little isolators pack a powerful punch against electrical noise, surges and spikes - up to 4kV isolation. Protect expensive PCs and equipment from damaging electrical storms, power surges and other high EMI/RFI disturbances. This isolation barrier eliminates ground loops which are disruptive in measurement applications. Model UH401 and UH401SL provide 4 kV Isolation and are UL 60601-1 Recognized, which makes them appropriate for use with medical equipment. UH401-2KV and UH401SL-2KV provide 2 kV Isolation.
- UL 60601-1 Recognized (UH401 & UH401SL)
- 15 kV ESD Protection
- -40C to 80C Operating Temperature
- High Retention USB Connectors
- USB Bus Powered
- USB Cable Included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.