For more than 20 years, America’s leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite’s Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the ISOBAR remains the world’s #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high-quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, Isobars offer the highest levels of protection. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions. Isobar’s unique protection system combines large torroidal chokes, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple metal oxide varistors that remove high-level surges and EMI/RFI interference. The ULTRABLOK offers 2 outlets arranged with standard wall socket spacing in a cordless direct plug-in format. Mounting tabs allow permanent connection via duplex switch plate screw. Surge suppression rated at 1410 joules/48,000 amps offers high-grade protection. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status.
- 1410-Joule Surge Protection for Your Home Theater and Office Electronics
- Protects your components against surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 2 NEMA 5-15R surge-protected outlets
- Exceeds IEEE 587 tegory A and B surge suppression specifications
- Premium Safety Features
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and ground status at a glance
- Conforms to current U1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- Fits Effortlessly Into Your Setup
- Plugs directly into standard NEMA 5-15R outlet with no power cord
- Optional hardware included for permanent mounting to outlet cover
- Metal housing designed for long life
- Backed by Tr Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.