This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
The UNI-PBU1 is an outdoor power supply designed to compliment Sony’s Outdoor enclosures. This unit comes standard with 84va power supply, designed for either 220 V AC or 120 V AC input with 24 V AC output. Designed to work directly with Sony’s outdoor dome housings utilizing the UNIWMB1 wall mount bracket with 120 or 220 V AC input, 24 V AC @ 84va output, Nema 4 and IP 66 standards with strong cast aluminum construction. It also has a re-settable fu se for camera and accessory power (heater/blower) with an on/off switch for safety.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Power Block unit may be mounted directly to a wall. Clips provided for pole mounting
- Rugged, cast aluminum outdoor NEMA4 enclosure
- Hinged door for easy access
- Accepts 110V or 220V AC input
- AC 24V, 96W power output
- UNI-WMB1, UNI-MDB1, UNI-MDB2 and UNI-MDB3 mounts directly to hinged door
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.