Keyspan by Tripp Lite’s USA-49WG USB 4-Port Serial Adapter is a simple, reliable, inexpensive solution for connecting serial devices to your USB computer. It’s the easy way to add serial ports to a computer without the hassle of installing a serial car d, turning off the PC, or connecting an external power adapter. The USA-49WG draws power directly from your computer through the USB connection. Simply plug it into the USB port of your computer using the included cable, install the software and you’re ready to connect up to four serial devices. Five LEDs (one red, four green) display the USB and DB9 port status at a glance. Featuring data transfer rates up to 460 Kbps, the USA-49WG can be used with any RS-232 serial device-networking equipment, mod ems, GPS devices, cell phones, hand-held scanners, point-of-sale systems, touch screens, medical and scientific instruments, industrial process control devices, UPS systems and more.
Appear as standard COM ports
- Operate 4 DB9 Serial Devices Simultaneously
- Connects to networking equipment, modems, GPS devices, cellphones, hand-held scanners, point-of-sale systems, touch screens, medical and scientific instruments, industrial process control devices, UPS systems and other devices with a 9-pin serial port
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 460 Kbps - 4 times as fast as a built-in serial port
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- No external power supply needed
- Includes detachable 6-ft. USB cable
- Can use with USB cable up 16 ft. long
- 5 LEDs display port status at a glance
- Compatible with Most Systems
- Works with Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS (10.6 through 10.11)
- Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
LEDs: Show adapter status and data activity
Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.