Comprehensive’s SuperSpeed 3.0 cable provides for simultaneous operation of SuperSpeed (USB 3.0 speeds) and non-SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 speeds) information exchanges. SuperSpeed USB brings significant power and performance enhancements to the popular USB s tandard while offering backwards compatibility with billions of USB-enabled PC’s and peripheral devices currently in use by consumers. Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, the USB 3.0 cable offers a throughput of up to 4.8Gbp s when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps). Our USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty you can be assured of guaranteed quality and reliability.
- USB 3.0 Type A Male to Type A Male
- Transfer rates up to 4.8Gbps
- Premium shielded twisted pair construction
- Plug and play functionality for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Compatible with USB specificons 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Molded Strain Relief
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Performance Grade: Good
Connector Type 1: USB 3.0 A Male
Connector Type 2: USB 3.0 A Male
Bandwidth or Speed: Supports USB 3.0 Hi-Speed, 4.8 Gbps
Center Conductor: Tinned Copper
Connector Finish: Nickel
Shielding: 65% Braid
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.