VESP211 Serial Servers connect serial devices (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485) to Ethernet networks, allowing the serial device to become a node on the network. The serial port can be accessed over a LAN/WAN using Direct IP Mode, Virtual COM Port, or Paired Mode connections. VESP211 Serial Servers feature 10BaseT or 100BaseTX copper network. The product is built for use in industrial environments, featuring a heavy duty metal enclosure that is panel (standard) or DIN rail mountable (with optional adapter). The product operates from a range of DC power supply voltages and features a barrel connector.
Configuration, upgrades and monitoring are simple, easy tasks with Vlinx(TM) Manager Software. It installs right on your PC giving you access to the serial server via your desktop. Manage remotely over a LAN or WAN via the built-in web server. This is helpful for off-site troubleshooting and can be done with a simple web browser.
Built for use in industrial environments, featuring a heavy duty metal enclosure that is panel (standard) or DIN rail mountable (with optional adapter). The product operates from a range of DC power supply voltages and features a barrel connector.
- Ultra compact design fits into the tightest spaces
- RS-232, RS-422/485, and RS-232/422/485 models
- Wide operating temperature (-40C to 80C)
- Wide voltage input (10 to 30 V DC)
- IP30 metal enclosure
- Heavy industrial 61000-6-2 EMC Level 3 testersh environments
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.