Vlinx(TM) VESR4x4 Serial Servers connect serial devices (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485) to Ethernet networks, allowing the serial device to become a node on the network. The serial ports can be accessed over a LAN/WAN using Direct IP Mode, Virtual COM Port, or Paired Mode connections. VESR4x4 Serial Servers feature 10BaseT or 100BaseTX copper network media and several fiber optic media options, depending on the model. Many models also feature an additional copper Ethernet pass-through port. VESR4x4 Serial Servers are built for use in industrial environments and feature heavy duty metal enclosures that are panel and DIN rail mountable. The product operates from a range of DC power supply voltages and features pluggable terminal block power connectors as well as a locking barrel connector that facilitates redundant power sources.
Configuration, upgrades and monitoring of the serial server are simple, easy tasks with Vlinx(TM) Manager Software. It installs right on your PC giving you access to the serial server via your desktop. Remotely manage the serial server over a LAN or WAN via the build-in web server. This is helpful for off-site troubleshooting and can be done with a simple web browser.
- Ruggedized for extreme applications
- Heavy industrial 61000-6-2 EMC tested
- IEC600068-2-27 (shock) and 600068-2-6 (vibration) tested
- Wide operating temperature (-40 to 80CC)
- Independent serial port selection for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- Wide input 10 to 48 V DC, via terminal block or locking barrel plug
- NEMA TS2 (VESR424D)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.