Veracity’s new HIGHWIRE Powerstar Duo boosts your IP camera options when using a single coax cable, enabling you to generate greater coverage from your legacy coax by connecting 1-42 cameras, or POE/non-POE devices, to one cable. Upgrading is simple, r eplacing your single EoC unit with the new VHW-HWPS-C2 and connecting to the RJ45 port on a VHW-HWPS-B. Retaining the brand’s industry-leading SafeView VHW-HWPS-C2 is simply connect-and-go, reaching 350m over RG-59 (500m RG-11) with typically 25W total camera power budget available. This new addition to the HIGHWIRE family is joined by the 4-port Quad.
- The Duo Variant of High Wire is Designed for the Camera End of the Coax And, with an Integrated Two Port PoE Switch, Enables Connection of Two IP Cameras Over a Single Coax with No Need to Configure IP Addresses, Set DIP Switches, or Make Awkward Measu rements and Calculations, Installing High Wire Powerstar Duo is Simple
- The Duo Unit Can be Powered Either by PoE Over Coax, Delivering a Maximum Total PoE Power Budget of 25 Watts, or by One of the Optional Local PSUS, Delivering 40 or 78 Watts
- High Wire Powerstar Duo Features Veracity’s Unique Safeview Display, to Provide IP Camera Installers with an Instant and Very Easy to Understand Confirmation of Correct Operation from Either End of the Cable
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.