Vigitron’s ViewMate Vi0019 is a compact but powerful tool for installing and troubleshooting POE enabled IP cameras. When connected, ViewMate passes the POE power from the ?Network" port to the remote POE device, and the ?Laptop" port provides direct n etwork connection from the remote POE camera to a local laptop for focusing and setting up POE enabled IP cameras.
ViewMate’s integrated 2 LEDs provides a clear indication of POE status. It is compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at and most non-standards POE systems up to 60W for 10/100 BASE-T environments.
ViewMate’s innovative design offers a small and rugged packaging with a built-in 3-foot Cat 5 cable. It is an ideal diagnostic tool for all installers working with both CCTV and IT POE systems.
- Provides an simple way to setup and focus POE powered IP cameras
- Maintains POE power to the IP camera while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop to view the camera image
- Indicates PoE presence at the camera
- Does not require external power sorce
- 10/100BASE-T compliant with integrated network crossover
- Compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at and most non-standard solutions up to 60W
- Low cost and easy to use
- Speeds up the IP camera installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.