The Vi0030 is a passive adapter that can enable the Vi24xx and Vi24xxA Ethernet extender series to transmit IP video and PoE over a single pair UTP or alarm wires. Depending on the quality of cable, it can transmit 10BaseT Ethernet data up to 1,800 fee t (548m). Its compact design enables it to add extra features to the extender without requiring extra space.
The Vi0030 can make it possible to reuse the single-pair UTP wires, found in analog CCTV or alarm and intercomm systems, to transmit data and PoE for retrofit IP camera applications and significantly lower installation costs.
It can pass through PoE and allow a single PoE source, such as a PoE switch or Midspan, to provide power to both transceivers and the camera. This feature eliminates the need for local and remote site power supplies. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operations between -40C to +75C, the Vi0030 is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses and casinos projects. Best of all, the Vi0030 is MegaPixel Certified (MPC) and type tested to network packet performance standards. It is also tested for compatibility with major camera brands to assure an error free and reliable operations.
- Interfaces the Vi24xx and Vi24xxA series to single pair cables
- Enables the Vi24xx and Vi24xxA series to transmit PoE and data over long distance single pair cables
- Passive adapter, does not require power
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC) high data rate, idealfor requirements of Mega-pixel cameras
- Pass-Through-PoE (PTP) compatibility with 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- Type tested for -40C to +75C temperature range under NEMA-TS2testing standards
- Compact design
- USA designed and manufactured
- Limited Life Time Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.