The Vigitron Vi1061 is a video isolation transformer designed for base-band composite video signals. The annoying and potentially damaging hum bars on the screen are caused by ground voltage potential differences between your video equipment that is ca lled ground loop.
The Vi1061 provides complete isolation between devices and eliminates video hum bars, ground loops, and DC offsets which can degrade picture quality and potentially damage video equipment. The Vi1061 connects easily to your video equipment through coax cables close to the receiving equipment such as monitors.
It benefits from a unique packaging that preserves its specifications in different environments. Its wide bandwidth and low insertion loss makes it an ideal solution for eliminating ground loop problems for a wide variety of applications.
- Eliminates video ground loop distortions
- Low insertion loss and constant group-delay
- Flat frequency and linear phase response
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video formats
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- No power required
- Wide bandwidth from 20 Hz to 5Hz
- Compact size and easy in-line or wall-mount installation
- Compact and rugged packaging
- 500 VDC isolation voltage
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.