The Vigitron Vi1062 is a passive transceiver that includes a built-in video isolation transformer and transports video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-to-point, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). Distances up to 3,500 feet (1,066m) can be achieved when it is used with Vigitron active UTP receivers. It uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, is easy to install, cost effective and does not require power.
The annoying and potentially damaging hum bars on the screen are caused by gound voltage potential differences between your video equipment that is called ground loop. The Vi1062 provides complete isolation between devices and eliminates video hum bars, ground loops, and DC offsets which can degrade picture quality and potenti ally damage video equipment.
Its wide bandwidth and low insertion loss makes it an ideal solution for eliminating ground loop problems for a wide variety of applications. The Vi1062 has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against dmaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals. The Vi1062 offers quality video in a compact size.
- Quality video over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted pair wires
- 3,500 feet (1,066 m) with Vigitron active receivers
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- No power required
- Built-in differential surge protectio0 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- 500 VDC isolation voltage
- Compact size and easy installation
- Compatible with all qualified UTP cameras
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.