The Vi1204VPD is a passive transceiver device that combines video, PTZ data and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. It supports up to 4 cameras for up to 750 feet (228 m) and is designed to be installed in the control room.
The Vi1204VPD receives low-voltage camera power from any third party multi output class II power supply. Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for extra protection. At the camea end the Vi1053VPD video balun/combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The Vi1204VPD should be installed at the "head-end". The video connections are through 4 BNC connectors and Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to he DVR are through 4-pair RJ-45 cables. All equipment follows industry standard EIA/TIA 568B pinouts. The Vi1204VPD is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable for up to 750 feet (228 m)
- Supports up to 4 cameras
- Built-in passive transceivers with surge protection
- Power present indicator for each camera
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- 1U hirack mountable with a Vi0010 panel
- Individual 1.5 A self-resetting power fuse for each channel
- Can use any third party class II power supply
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.