The Vi1408VPD is an advanced device that combines video, PTZ data, and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. It supports up to 8 cameras and is designed to be placed at a location between the cameras and control room to extend the video up to 3,000 feet (915 m).
The Vi1408VPD has 8 channel fully isolated class II built-in 28/24 VAC power supply. Each camera power output is equipped with a glass fuse in addition to a resettble fuse for extra protection. All fuses are easily accessible from front. At the camera end the Vi1053VPD video balun/combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The Vi1408VPD can be installed at the "head end" or ?mid-span". The vdeo signals are connected through 4 RJ45 and Category-5 cables to passive or active UTP receivers at the control room. The data connections to the DVR are through 4-pair RJ-45 cables. There is a separate data connection for each camera. All equipment f ollows industry-standard EIA/TIA 568B pinouts. The Vi1408VPD is an ideal CCTV component for structured cabling environments.
- Supports up to 8 cameras by providing video, class II power and data on a single Category-5 cable per camera
- 8 isolated camera power individually selectable 24 or 28 VAC at 1 A max per channel, 6 A aggregated
- A glass fuse per channel, accessible from front panel
- Used with the Vi1053VPD transceiver at the camera
- Power present and fault indicator LEDs for each camera
- 1U wall or rack mountable
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.